5 Apps on How to Track Child Location, Photos, Calls, Messages, Videos, etc.
For every parent is necessary to maintain safe their children. Earlier it was hard to keep a routine check on what your children are up to. But now with the technological progress, you can readily use track your child app to check real-time locations, photos, SMS, internet browsing history, social program data and other cellular activities. Thanks to this parental monitoring programs which works in stealth mode and allow you to watch the cellular activities of your kids. There will be no more lying and you can check out exactly what your children are up with, in which they currently are and rescue them in indulging in immoral online activities.
– Part 1. How to Track Your Child with the Best App
– Part 2. What Data Can You Check with The Best Child Tracking App (Except for Location)
– Part 3. Other 4 Apps to Track Your Child
Part 1. How to Track Your Child with the Best App
Being a parent, you are constantly concerned about the improvement of your child and you’ll attempt to get the very best for them. These days kids’s are tremendously active on social media platforms which contributes to child exploitation. But with the help of FoneTracker, the major monitor your child app, you may keep an eagles eye on their mobile activities. This telephone monitoring program can help you to check call log history, internet browsing history, current location, messages etc.. It effectively functions on Android devices and you do not need to root them.
Why Choose This Program to Track Your Child:
– This application includes a user responsive interface, which makes it easy in obtaining.
– It is possible to track call log information, SMS, and even the social networking apps.
– It tracks down the specific GPS location of your kid with the location history.
– You can remotely check the cellular activities of your kids.
– It also enables you to monitor media files, images and preview them selectively.
Click here to download FoneTracker App at: https://fonetracker.com
Measures by Step Guide on How to Use This Child Monitoring App
Step 1. Register on FoneTracker
Initially you need to sign up a free account by going to the official website of FoneTracker. For suitable sign-up, you want to provide a valid email and password. You’ll have the ability to see the setup wizard, input like name and age of the targeted individual with all the operating system of hisor her device. Select Android.
Step 2. Install Program on Target Device
Download and install the FoneTracker program on the Android device and start the program. Get signed in along with your official Fonemonitor accounts and let with all the permissions.
Click on the”Start Monitoring” button. The program icon will vanish automatically from the app list and this initiates the monitoring tool.
Step 3. Track Your Child
Now, you must log in with your FoneTracker account to control the control panel. Here, at the left side of the screen select the option you would like to track and begin monitoring. For location tracker, you can select the location tab provided on the list
Note: FoneTracker also monitors the mobile activities of an iOS device. However, it won’t tell you the real time location, rather it exhibits the Location history of the target device. Additionally, you don’t have to install the program on the target device. Additionally, there is no then to jailbreak your own iOS device, as everything you will need is the iCloud ID and password to the target device.
Part 2. What Data Can You Check with The Best Child Tracking App (Except for Location)
FoneTracker efficiently works as monitor your child app and provides excellent results. Regardless of telling the GPS location, this program Can Help you with the following possibilities:
– It enables you to easily see the text messages on the target device.
– One can easily browse the Whatsapp conversations and chats, also preview the attachments such as sound and video files, photos etc..
– It allows you to check the call log history of the target device such as contacts, call duration, and mobile number.
– It efficiently monitors the internet browsing history of the target device. Also, tells you about the information like the whole URL with the time of browsing and number of times one has seen the website.
– You can easily preview the images and video files available on the target device.
Part 3. Other 4 Apps to Track Your Child
1. Family Locator – GPS Locator
If you’d like to have an innovative tool to monitor the GPS location of your kids, then try Family Locator. It’s most reliable track your kid app and it alerts you well if your kid is away in your desired location.
– Enabled with innovative GPS tracking for accurate results.
– Now, you can monitor the real time locations of your kids.
– It allows you to track over a single person.
– Compatible with 4.0.3 and over variations of Android.
2. My Family GPS Tracker
It is a specialized program that readily allows you to track the footprints of your child. Also, it allows you to chat with your kids in the event of emergency.
– Comes with a user-friendly interface also informs you the precise location of your children.
– Its distinctive Kid Mode will not enables your child to switch off the location.
– Compatible with 4.0.3 and above versions of Android.
3. Find My Kids – GPS Tracker
A reliable track your child program, which works efficiently to keep an eye on your kids . It immediately warns you if your children arrive at a specific location.
– Easy to use and provides reliable results.
– A special characteristic which monitors the battery level of their kids mobile.
– Automatically alerts you about your children’s location.
– Compatible with 4.4 and above versions of Android.
4. ESET Parental Control
This program offers you an advanced degree results regarding the real-time site. It tells you about the location background, SMS, web history etc..
– Avail the comprehensive location history report of your kid with this app.
– Also, it informs you about the other internet activities of your child.
– Compatible with 4.3 and upper versions of Android.
Parents do care about their children and constantly fear for their safety. But it’s challenging to be available with them all of the time. Now, there are various track your child app, which assists you with their real time GPS places and other mobile activities. The majority of the applications tell you about the GPS place only but participating with Fonemonitor, you get additional services to monitor each cellular activity of your kid.